[Tweeters] Short-tailed Albie band

Peggy Mundy peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 28 14:00:58 PDT 2023

We got a banded Laysan Albatross last year (I think it was seen on at least a couple of the Westport Seabird trips).  I reported it to the USGS folks last August and got a reply this June that it was not banded in the US and they were cc'ing the contact for the banding program they thought had banded it, but I haven't heard anything--yet.
Peggy MundyBothell, WA

peggy_busby at yahoo.com@scenebypeggy on Instagram