[Tweeters] Caspian Terns

Tom Benedict benedict.t at comcast.net
Wed Jun 14 14:57:45 PDT 2023

I have heard only a few CATE passing over the shoreline here in Burien, WA this spring. I haven’t heard whether the rooftop colony near Spokane Street which languished so poorly the last few summer was re-established this year. It was very large, but the heat took its toll. Given that experience I wouldn’t be surprised if they abandoned that location.

Tom Benedict
Seahurst, WA