[Tweeters] Caspian Tern Colonies

Tucker, Trileigh TRI at seattleu.edu
Thu Jun 15 12:39:15 PDT 2023

Hi Jim,

My go-to resource is Cornell’s Birds of the World<https://birdsoftheworld.org/bow/home>. It’s accessible for free and easily if you join the Sno-Isle library system<https://sno-isle.bibliocommons.com/user/login?destination=%2Fezproxy%2Fauthenticate%3Furl%3Dezp.2aHR0cHM6Ly9iaXJkc29mdGhld29ybGQub3JnLw-->. It includes lots of detailed behavior, phenology, and other information, and includes embedded references for further research publications.

Hope that there you can learn what you’re curious about!

Trileigh

Trileigh Tucker, PhD
Pelly Valley, West Seattle
NaturalPresenceArts.com<http://naturalpresencearts.com/>