[Tweeters] Dogfight - Crows vs Red tailed Hawk

Robert O'Brien baro at pdx.edu
Thu Jun 29 19:43:29 PDT 2023

Wow. Wonderful sequence and fun to watch. The Red-tail seems nonplussed,
which seems a little surprising.
Especially since these are Ravens and capable of doing some damage. Note
size about the same as the Red-tail and the Keel-shaped tail (rather than
straight across) that is visible multiple times in your great video.
Perhaps with a nest and young nearby? We've had a nearby Raven nest fledge
young a week or two ago. Very noisey and lots of 'learning' flights.
Thanks for posting this!
Bob OBrien Portlnad