[Tweeters] I bet there are Poorwills at South Prairie; and a link to slightly improved move

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Thu May 25 20:48:33 PDT 2023

Hi all,

A guy I know a little bit at a company I do business with told me last year about kicking up a Poorwill near South Prairie a few years ago. This guy is not a birder but a person can get a sense of someone's observational skills and they are good.
Yesterday he informed me he heard their calls in the same area (he mimicked them well), which is private property about 2 miles west of South Prairie heading down 162, north of 162.
I don't expect anyone to jump on this, but to me it was very intriguing.

Also, I fixed up ending scenes fromthe movie about the May migration at Butyl Creek and here's the new link.  I'm of course hoping that it will go viral, all that is necessary is that people misinterpret what it's about.
The link:
(38) I will give you my finest hour, the one I spent watching you shower - YouTube

Thanks all,

Ed Newbold