[Tweeters] any new WA State CBCs out there and request for Dianna Moore e-mail address

Jim Danzenbaker jdanzenbaker at gmail.com
Mon Nov 6 03:39:10 PST 2023

Hi Tweeters,

I've started the process of gathering information for the upcoming
2023-2024 CBC season and sent an e-mail to all of last year's
organizers/compilers. However, the e-mail only went to CBCs that happened
last year.

My request to you is that if you know of a new CBC this year or one
that didn't happen last year, can you shoot me a quick e-mail and let me
know the specifics so that I can include it in the summary? I greatly
appreciate it.

This is the list of last year's CBCs: https://wos.org/cbc/. The updated
summary will appear on the WOS website in about 2-3 weeks depending on how
long it takes to receive feedback on all the counts and the time required
to update the document.

By the way, does anybody have a current e-mail address for Dianna Moore in
Ocean Shores?

Thanks in advance.

Jim
--