[Tweeters] Ghost nets and NW Straits Foundation

BRAD Liljequist bradliljequist at msn.com
Wed Nov 8 10:07:55 PST 2023

Hi all,

Derelict fishing gear is killing the Salish Sea - how much of our declining seabird population is due to this? Let's get after it - this video is worth a watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-VZuvjXHXM
[https://www.bing.com/th?id=OVP.-r-63l1zzk3sDSU5EKSgjwHgFo&pid=Api]<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-VZuvjXHXM>
Divers Remove Deadly "Ghost" Net (Salish Sea Wild)<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-VZuvjXHXM>
Celebrate Halloween by joining SeaDoc’s devilish dive team as they take part in the underwater exorcism of an evil ghost net. Recovering derelict fishing gear is one of the most dangerous jobs a diver can do. But busting “ghost nets” offers vast benefits to the ecosystem. For this episode of our video series Salish Sea Wild, the team ...
www.youtube.com
Brad Liljequist
Phinney Ridge
Seattle, WA