[Tweeters] Yakima CBC Route Leader needed

Scott Downes downess at charter.net
Thu Nov 30 19:28:47 PST 2023

The Yakima CBC is on December 30 and we have an important route that is without a leader. The route covers the very productive Poppoff Trail along the Yakima Greenway plus other productive spots in the Union Gap area. Here is Eric Heisey’s trip report from last year, 65 species which was the highest route total for the count. https://ebird.org/tripreport/97217

If interested in covering the area, please contact me for further details.

Scott Downes
Downess at charter.net
Yakima Wa