[Tweeters] Painted Bunting at Cape Disappointment

Greg gjpluth at gmail.com
Sun Oct 1 00:29:24 PDT 2023

Hi Ryan -
I’m hoping you will share more about your observation. Were you able to view the bird for any length of time? Quality of light, your distance, the bird’s activity if any, observable coloration/markings? Do you think adult or juvenile?
I am very intrigued with your sighting of one of my favorite species!

Thx,
Greg Pluth
University Place

Sent from my iPhone