[Tweeters] No Birds - Why?

jimbetz at jimbetz.com jimbetz at jimbetz.com
Wed Oct 4 12:58:30 PDT 2023

Hi all,

All summer long - and recently - we've had lots of birds at our feeder.
Pretty much all day long with a reduction during the mid-day doldrums.

I just went out to replenish the hummer jooze - and discovered that the
seed feeder had not been depleted since I refilled it yesterday late
afternoon. That's a much longer time for the seed feeder to see no
(just very light) activity. We get lots of sparrows, finches, and
other birds at this feeder and as I said above it is usually Active.
I've been able to count as many as 20+ birds at once on this feeder or
under it or around it.

... any body have any ideas?