[Tweeters] Another Mystery (to me)

jimbetz at jimbetz.com jimbetz at jimbetz.com
Thu Oct 5 11:23:57 PDT 2023

Hi,

I've been seeing this bird (these birds?) at my feeder and fountain for
about a month. I -think- it is a Goldfinch. However, there is zero yellow
in its coloring. What do you think? Look at the bird in the upper right
of this picture.

https://eamon.smugmug.com/Family-pics-from-jim/Birds-and-Stuff-from-Jim/n-4Cw3NF/Birds-Web/i-DvLwWkk

BTW - the birds have returned to our yard ... as mysteriously as they all
disappeared.

BTW-BTW ... all those pics in that checklist I provided yesterday were done
with my iPhone 13. I had my camera with me but didn't take it
out because I wanted the wide angle view.
- Jim