[Tweeters] No booby since 715 this morning

Mark M. Walton waltom at uw.edu
Fri Oct 6 03:30:17 PDT 2023

There were a bunch of people seawatching at Alki for most of the morning yesterday and, to the best of my knowledge, none of them saw the booby. I was seawatching at Marina Beach Park in Edmonds (where the Puget Sound is relatively narrow) from 7:30 until almost noon and I never saw it either. I can't imagine that it would have gotten past all of us without being seen, and that's the only sea-based way out of the Puget Sound.

So maybe it's still around somewhere?

Mark Walton