[Tweeters] King Co birds

MARVIN BREECE marvbreece at q.com
Mon Oct 9 16:18:59 PDT 2023

This afternoon there were hundreds of MINIMA CACKLING GEESE along Southcenter Blvd. in Tukwila, just north of 200th. With them was an adult SNOW GOOSE.

There were also about 60 KILLDEER. I searched thru them, hoping for a golden-plover, but no luck there. In the same field was a swarm of perhaps 100 or more AMERICAN PIPITS.

Finally, I picked up a PEREGRINE FALCON in flight, just before it left the area. Perhaps it was trying to make a snack of one of the pipits.

Marv BreeceTukwila, WA
marvbreece at q.com