[Tweeters] trip opportunity for one man to Ecuador early 2024

David Cook 41cdcook at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 09:51:36 PDT 2023

I am organizing a 11 day trip that includes time in the Amazon at Sacha
Lodge, then the eastern slope of the Andes visiting Wild Sumaco Lodge and
San Isidro lodge, then going over the Andes crest to the Mindo area. The
travel window is January 26 - February 5. I have room to add 1 man to our
group. If you are interested in getting more information please contact me
offline at 41cdcook at gmail.com or 206-725-6886.

I organize at least one trip a year to Latin America destinations. I am
not a business. I do this as a hobby. If you want to be on my trip alert
email list please contact me offline.

Dave Cook
Seattle, WA