[Tweeters] Boat-tailed Grackle?

dschone8 at donobi.net dschone8 at donobi.net
Thu Oct 19 11:46:48 PDT 2023

That is typical for inexperienced birders. We will see soon enough as I am headed that way in the next hour.

Doug

On Thu, 19 Oct 2023 11:18:47 -0700, Kevin Black <kevblack787 at gmail.com> wrote:

More likely a buff or larger brewers blackbird without knowing the birder and/or seeing photos or having detailed notes why it’s not a brewers blackbird.

Not that it isn’t a grackle, but brewers blackbirds can be confused for grackles.

Thanks

Kevin

Vancouver, WA