[Tweeters] Fwd: Kenmore Harris’s Sparrow

Peggy Mundy peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 19 20:25:29 PDT 2023

Thanks Carol.I headed down there after your first email.  Met another birder who was already there.  We did not see the Harris' sparrow, but I might try again.
FYI, Squires Park has been renamed  ƛ̕ax̌ʷadis Park by the city of Kenmore.  I don't know how to update the eBird Hotspot.
Peggy MundyBothell, WA

peggy_busby at yahoo.com@scenebypeggy on Instagram