[Tweeters] Mountain Chickadees and others Adams Co Wa

Bob Flores rflores_2 at msn.com
Sat Oct 28 18:30:04 PDT 2023

I stopped at a farm house 1889 Carico Hills Rd in hopes of finding a saw whet owl, no luck, but instead found a surprise forging flock that included 4 mountain chickadees, 1 black-capped chickadee, a white- breasted and 2 red- breasted nuthatches, a yellow-rumped warbler, 2 golden-crowned kinglets and at least one brown creeper. I have to think this is still a left over from the recent fires. I stayed on the road and all the action was where the line of junipers are along the road.

Sent from my iPhone