[Tweeters] Fwd: Lost Item at Veazie Marsh near Enumclaw—FOUND

Carol Riddell cariddellwa at gmail.com
Fri Sep 1 19:36:50 PDT 2023

I hope I did not inconvenience anyone today who might have been at Veazie. The headphones travel case is black and the carpet in my car is black. It was about the fifth search with daylight hitting it just so. I saw it and all is well in my headphones world.

Carol Riddell
Edmonds, WA

Begin forwarded message: