[Tweeters] Strongly recommend Chirstian Cooper's Extraordinary Birder series

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 3 21:05:34 PDT 2023

Hi All,
We haven't stayed even with the way people are doing things in the real world and haven't watched anything resembling TV since we saying good bye to our old vaccuum-tube-type TV, so it was only thanks to being cajoled by non-birder-friends that we just watched an episode of Christian Cooper's National Geographic TV series earlier this evening.
I absolutely without any reservations recommend going out of your way to watch this series, he is doing a fantastic job representing and promoting birds and birding, is a great host, and the film quality is quite amazing.
Cheers,
Ed Newbold