[Tweeters] Tweeters] Wednesday Walk at Billy Frank Jr Nisqually NWR

Roger Craik r_craik at shaw.ca
Fri Sep 8 07:16:37 PDT 2023

Hi All

I had the occasion to spend 10 minutes watching a similar interaction
between a Merlin and 3 crows. What was interesting was that the crows
were *not* in mob mode. All very casual until the Merlin got tired of
the game and left.

All this almost at ground level in some roadside trees. I just sat in my
truck and enjoyed. No binos needed.

Roger Craik
Maple Ridge BC