[Tweeters] And speaking of playing birds...

john dantoni dantonijohn at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 8 12:30:46 PDT 2023

I was at Diablo Dam about 6 years ago and there was a strong, consistent wind coming over the top of the structure.  I watched one lone swallow fly to the edge of the dam to be blown back over the lake.  The bird would then circle around out of the draft and repeat the same behavior.  Interesting to watch!
All the best,                                                                            John D'Antoni
Wenatchee Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android