[Tweeters] The Ecology of our Endangered “Regal” Hawk Thursday Sept 14th 7 pm via Zoom

Kathleen Snyder ksnyder75 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 11 08:54:02 PDT 2023

Jim Watson will be speaking on the impressive Ferruginous Hawk. Jim is a
Wildlife Research Scientist with the Washington Department of Fish and
Wildlife and the lead researcher for statewide raptor studies. Please join
us for discussion of this fascinating raptor, what has been learned from
research, and how we are working together to recover the species. This
free program from Black Hills Audubon requires registration at:

https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82646260939?pwd=eVNPTVJSNE1ub3NwMDVXSklFczZPQT09