[Tweeters] formatting issues on Tweeters list

rrowland bobr3531 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 11 22:47:36 PDT 2023

Hello,
Is there anything that can be done by the people that post messages that are basically unreadable.
=E2=80=9CConstruction of the proposed new border barrier system would b= e expected to take up to two years,=E2=80=9D the proposal stated. =E2=80=9C= Maintenance would be expected upon completion of construction.=E2=80=9D=20
=20Thanks to everyone who is willing to comment on this.=20
=20Jon. Anderson=20OlyWA=20festuca at comcast net=20As I was going over the bridge between Bottle Beach and the coast, I saw 5 G=
reat Egrets at Brady=E2=80=99s Oysters. One flew off as we were driving in, b=
ut all were confirmed as GREG. =20
Great start to the day!
Karen Wosilait (she/her)