[Tweeters] Spots available on Sept 16th shorebird trip

Lin Stern lindseysarahstern at gmail.com
Tue Sep 12 22:40:37 PDT 2023

Hello all!

I am leading a trip to the Washington coast this weekend and still have spots available.

We will depart from Mud Bay Park and Ride in Olympia, WA at 8am and will visit Tokeland Marina, Westport, and Bottle Beach. The order of those will be time dependent, since we will aim to visit Bottle Beach as the tide is coming in. If there is time, we may visit some other spots too.

I've had huge numbers of birds on this route during spring migration and more recent trips out have been fruitful. I would not be surprised if we had sightings such as Laughing Gull, Hudsonian Godwit, and Bar-tailed Godwit on this trip, since all have been seen in the area.

Please email me if you are interested in registering.
Hope to see some of you there!!

Lin "Caspian" Stern
Olympia, Washington
lindseysarahstern at gmail dot com