[Tweeters] American pipit

Marty namaste at wavecable.com
Wed Sep 13 13:39:47 PDT 2023

Thank you and you’re absolutely correct. Please allow me to add the details I should have included in the original post including my location, which is provided below.

I am familiar with the range of the this pipit and was surprised to hear it’s call following it around my backyard through the front yard and into the greenbelt next-door, but could not get a visual.
Listening to the bird, at first, I thought it was a Black-capped chickadee, but it had a couple of notes that were different, which caught my attention.
I have observed and photographed the this species in the Olympic mountains, and in Nome Alaska.

Respectfully, Marty Port Orchard