[Tweeters] Harlequin Duck Ritzville WA Adams Co

Bob Flores rflores_2 at msn.com
Wed Sep 13 17:43:14 PDT 2023

I located the hadu found by Liam, thanks Liam, it is not easy. Viewing from the cemetery and found in second pond. Not good viewing conditions but able to see stubby bill short up turned tail. Smaller than the many shovlers seen. The two spots behind the eye were seen white belly noted. First seen flying it caught my eye. It landed in the water for maybe 5-10 minutes then flew again to the second ponds south dike at water level. Last seen there at the dike. It was too far by especially with heat waves so I am leaving

Sent from my iPhone