[Tweeters] 3 White Doves

garrettwhaynes at me.com garrettwhaynes at me.com
Fri Sep 15 20:03:31 PDT 2023

Hello Tweeters,

I was driving past the Weyerhaeuser property this afternoon to my haircut place when 3 completely white doves flew across the road in front of me from the pond side north across the big open field. They flew very straight and fast maybe about 20 feet in the air.

I've seen white rock pigeons before mixed in with wild flocks, but to see 3 all white ones flying together like that seems really unusual.

Thoughts? Maybe someone was out in the field and were working with the doves? Training them as racers or homing pigeons? Maybe a magician was doing a party at the Weyerhaeuser property and had just let them fly out of his coat or hat?

Garrett Haynes
Auburn, WA