[Tweeters] Spencer Island Restoration Project public input

Desmul, Lindsey M (DFW) Lindsey.Desmul at dfw.wa.gov
Tue Sep 19 07:52:55 PDT 2023

Some of you may have seen the article in the Everett Herald on 9/16 about the restoration project WDFW is planning on Spencer Island, a popular birding destination in the Snohomish river estuary. There is a public comment period about the project that runs through October 8th, following a public meeting that was held on August 31st. As part of the project team, I wanted to make sure we get as many comments as possible from people who use Spencer Island. Your input is important to us in making the decision about future restoration and recreation on the site. You can find more information here: wdfw.wa.gov/spencerisland. Thank you!

Lindsey Desmul | Restoration Project Coordinator | Department of Fish and Wildlife, Region 4
16018 Mill Creek Blvd, Mill Creek WA 98012
206-496-9142 | lindsey.desmul at dfw.wa.gov