[Tweeters] The Puget Sound Seabird Survey needs volunteers

Toby Ross tobeross at gmail.com
Wed Sep 20 12:02:48 PDT 2023

The Puget Sound Seabird Survey, now in its 16th year, is looking for
volunteers to join this community science program. We specifically need
volunteers willing to conduct surveys at the following locations:
- Port Orchard: Sinclair Inlet and Harper Pier
- Sequim: Diamond Point
- Port Angeles: Twin River
- Lacey: Zittel's Marina
- Steilacoom: Anderson Island
- Whidbey Island: Deception Pass and Moran Beach
- Vashon Island: various locations
- Lopez Island: various locations

Ideally we're looking for birders with good seabird identification skills.
Training sessions on survey protocol will take place on Sep 24 in Port
Townsend, Sep 25 in Tacoma, and Sep 27 in Seattle.
For more information, please reach out to Toby Ross - PSSS Program Manager
t_ross at pugetsoundbirds.org

--
Toby Ross
Puget Sound Bird Observatory