[Tweeters] Does E-bird have a top-100 problem? (Ed Newbold)

Karen Wosilait karen.w.mobile at gmail.com
Sun Sep 24 17:16:04 PDT 2023

Jim, eBird can do what you’d like, produce a bar chart for a county for a range of years (or a part of the year).

On the Explore page, type (for example) your county of interest. It will default to last seen sightings, but on the left, then choose “bar charts.”

If you want a shorter time interval, there’s a “change date” option.

Karen Wosilait (she/her)
Seattle, WA
karen.w.mobile at gmail.com