[Tweeters] Celebrating 50 years - Endangered Species Act and Pilchuck Audubon Society

Brian Zinke zinke.pilchuck at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 08:30:50 PDT 2023

Hi Tweets,

For Pilchuck Audubon's annual fundraising dinner, Feast in the Forest,
we're highlighting the 50th anniversaries of the Endangered Species Act and
our chapter's founding.

Dr. Todd Wildermuth from the University of Washington will be our featured
speaker, and he'll be presenting, "The ESA at 50: What We Protect, How We
Do It, And Why It Matters."

Dinner will be catered by the delicious Ryan's REZ-ipes.

We hope you'll consider joining us!

*Feast in the Forest*
Saturday, October 7
6-9pm
Floral Hall at Forest Park, Everett

Learn more about the event and register here:
https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/feast-in-the-forest

Thanks!
Brian

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/>
Brian Zinke
email: director at pilchuckaudubon.org
Pilchuck Audubon Society
1429 Avenue D, PMB 198, Snohomish, WA 98290
[image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/pilchuckaudubon> [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/PilchuckAudubon> [image: Instagram icon]
<https://instagram.com/pilchuckaudubon>