[Tweeters] Hmmm, does this bug you also?

Lynn Wohlers wohlers13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 18:06:42 PDT 2023

I'm another SLT supporter (and volunteer) because saving land is so
important. Note that SLT operates an ongoing
Great Blue Heron monitoring project at the huge GBH rookery on Route 20
near Padilla Bay.
If you're fond of marine mammals, Orca Network is a very good organization.
For a slightly different slant on causes to support, the relatively new
Salish Sea School is doing a great job educating
kids and adults about all aspects of the Salish Sea, an important piece of
the Skagit puzzle.

Lynn
Anacortes

On Thu, Sep 28, 2023 at 1:55 PM <jimbetz at jimbetz.com> wrote:

> All,

> We are also strong supporters of Skagit Land Trust. It has been very

> gratifying to see how they continue to acquire new lands that are put

> into their "land bank" that prevents development. There have even been

> some parcels that were "at risk" due to a developer that wanted to

> acquire a property who have been thwarted by SLT. It is a great

> group!

> - Jim and Loretta

Lynn Wohlers

Blogging at Bluebrightly <https://bluebrightly.com/>