[Tweeters] Tokeland Marina this weekend?

Heidi Erland heidi.erland at me.com
Fri Sep 29 23:10:54 PDT 2023

Hi All,

A young birder from today’s Westport Seabirds pelagic trip left his two field guides (Sibley and a Washington guide) at the Tokeland marina where a handful of us converged after our pelagic today. Unfortunately he realized this after he was back home near Seattle. If anyone is heading that way tomorrow and is able to snag them, I believe he said they were under a covered area? He’s not on Tweeters but I told him I’d post on his behalf.

Thank you,
Heidi Erland