[Tweeters] Episodes | Nature | PBS: S42 Ep10 Flyways

Dan Reiff dan.owl.reiff at gmail.com
Fri Feb 16 00:17:47 PST 2024

Hello Tweeters community,

I give my highest recommendation to you to watch Nature episode S42 Ep10 “Flyways”.
I found this to be a truly beautiful and wonderful PBS production regarding shorebirds.
The research, writing, filming, interviews and editing are all excellent.
The biologists and volunteers involved love shorebirds and are passionate about doing everything they can to better understand the needs of these species, including critical areas of migration.
There are some successes in working with local governments in several areas of the world to preserve key habitat, essential for migration reviewed and shown. Some areas of concern are also shown and discussed.
The teamwork and collaboration between groups of volunteers and scientists in several countries are both shown and impressive.
The illustrations, videos and narration are all as good as it gets.
The video segments of single birds that appear to be in migration flight and at elevation are very special.
This episode is truly a masterpiece.
I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

Reiff Ripe Tomatoes: 100

Dan Reiff