[Tweeters] Gregg Thompson

Vickie S. myssaiko-group at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 23 20:44:52 PST 2024

I was asked to post this invitation to Gregg's memorial on behalf of Chris Jones and Rod Ingalls. The memorial is being arranged by these long time friends and they want to reach out to Gregg's birding friends.
A memorial has been arranged for him to be held at the Swedish Club in Seattle (1920 Dexter Ave N) on April 6 between 2:00 and 5:00 PM.  I hope you can join us.  Also, other birding friends of Gregg's you may know would be welcome. RSVP appreciated.
Please contact Rod Ingalls at rodingalls at gmail.com or 425 681 2589. Photos and stories welcome. Anyone is welcomed to speak at the memorial.
---Rod sent me a pic of Gregg as a young man, he estimates 18-22yo. It is posted on my flickr. Like some of you, I am still struggling to believe that I will not see him again. And I'm wiping tears again.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/myssvictoria/53548330591/in/dateposted-public/