[Tweeters] continuing Seattle rare warblers

pan panmail at mailfence.com
Mon Jan 1 15:47:00 PST 2024

Happy new year, Tweets,

The North Seattle College Northern Waterthrush continues this morning.  Spencer H. and I heard it and got a few glimpses.

The Green Lake Black-and-white Warbler continues today, with lots of birders and passers-by getting great views in its usual west shore area (some south of the pedestrian crossing on 99), though not without tens of minutes of a disappearing act now and then.  I looked at some of the great photographs of this bird in Macaulay Library, and I think this is a first winter male (mostly primary coverts, tail feathers, song reports).

Not that we're doing this, but my first bird this morning was American Robin.

For your consideration, listing suggestions from an educated source (not claiming I follow it all):
http://digest.sialia.com/?rm=message;id=1833272
.
1 January, 2024,

Alan Grenon