[Tweeters] Regarding river otter predation

HAL MICHAEL ucd880 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 3 10:02:57 PST 2024

Years ago, there was video that was taken from a Lake Union houseboat. It was of a local semi-domestic Mallard swimming around the boat. It disappeared in a huge swirl. Looking closely at the video we thought we could make out an otter tail.

Hal Michael
Board of Directors, Ecologists Without Borders http://ecowb.org/
Olympia WA
360-459-4005