[Tweeters] Beginners birding class

Constance Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 03:09:11 PST 2024

Hey tweets, just wanted to alert you to a new class being offered through Birds Connect Seattle, taught by me and master birder Jean Trent. It's called Amazing Seattle Birds. Classes will be via Zoom; field trips in person. We're structuring the class around 4 habitats: our backyards, our green spaces, wetlands, and the Salish Sea coast. Most importantly, we will show how people throughout our region are helping sustain birds by stewarding the birds' environments. You can help, too. Find out how you can apply your new ID knowledge and be a voice for the birds, who cannot advocate for themselves. For a link to more info and sign-ups, email me privately off list. - Connie, Seattle

constancesidles at gmail.com