[Tweeters] Snow Goose in Bothell

Peggy Mundy peggy_busby at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 14:54:17 PST 2024

I've even seen it there in summer!
Peggy MundyBothell

peggy_busby at yahoo.com@scenebypeggy on Instagram

On Thursday, January 4, 2024 at 02:27:25 p.m. PST, Jamie Holland <jamietholland at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi birders,
It occurs to me that someone might be interested in knowing that there is at least one rogue Snow Goose affiliated with a group of Canada Geese that hang out around the North Creek soccer fields in Bothell. It has been flocking with them for a couple of seasons.
https://ebird.org/hotspot/L3222659
My son says they are often there midday. He usually sees just one, but I see two were recently reported.
This is a nice little suburban walk that you can gang with a trip across the street to Bothell South Pond, where we've seen some really cool birds as well as mammals. https://ebird.org/hotspot/L1800066, or continue along the North Creek trail in either direction. I love convenient walks like this that let you sneak birdwatching into a normal day.
Tweeters mailing list
Tweeters at u.washington.edu