[Tweeters] Congratulations to Larry Schwitters!

Brian Zinke zinke.pilchuck at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 09:18:15 PST 2024

Hi Tweets,

Please join me in congratulating our very own Larry Schwitters for
receiving the National Audubon Society's William Dutcher Award!

The William Dutcher Award recognizes outstanding Audubon volunteers who
exemplify the standard established by William Dutcher, the first chairman
of the National Association of Audubon Societies in 1905.

Larry coordinates the monitoring of Vaux’s Swift roosts across the Pacific
Flyway, an effort known as Vaux’s Happening
<https://www.vauxhappening.org/index.html>. His efforts to conserve this
species not just locally in Washington, but all along the west coast is
truly admirable. We are incredibly grateful for and proud of the work he
does, and could not think of a more deserving person for this prestigious
award.

Read more about Larry's contributions and the award:
https://wa.audubon.org/news/larry-schwitters-wins-national-audubon-william-dutcher-award

Hooray for Larry!

Brian

--
[image: Logo] <https://www.pilchuckaudubon.org/>
Brian Zinke
email: director at pilchuckaudubon.org
Pilchuck Audubon Society
1429 Avenue D, PMB 198, Snohomish, WA 98290
[image: Facebook icon] <https://www.facebook.com/pilchuckaudubon> [image:
Twitter icon] <https://twitter.com/PilchuckAudubon> [image: Instagram icon]
<https://instagram.com/pilchuckaudubon>