[Tweeters] Complainers of name changers

Rob Faucett robfaucett at mac.com
Wed Jan 10 09:17:28 PST 2024

This post should be remvoed. It is directly at a specific group of people and has essentially NOTHING to with birds.

If the word “complainers” was replaced with any other demographic the post would warrant a stern warning (at least) to the poster.

I find this offensive. And I’m really difficult to offend!

Have a great day looking at birds!

rcf
--
Rob Faucett