[Tweeters] Frozen Bird Bath

dschone8 at donobi.net dschone8 at donobi.net
Fri Jan 12 18:00:49 PST 2024

Tweets,
Heated pet water bowls work just as well as bird bowls and baths and are often less expensive. A bowl with a few rocks to give the birds something to sit on while they drink or bath improves there use dramatically. The only drawback is a plug-in is necessary. The birds love my fountain but when it is as cold as it is now it still will freeze up. Next year I will clean the tank and when I do I'll add a water heater. Then come winter when it starts to get cold I can plug in the heater and keep the water warm enough it won't freeze.

Doug Schonewald