[Tweeters] Vietnam bird book

Fleckenstein fleckenstein1 at COMCAST.NET
Tue Jan 16 18:17:15 PST 2024

Friends,
My wife and I are going to spend a month in China and Vietnam. Since I’ve never been to Asia, I think I’ll see some new birds. I've ordered a copy of the new Birds of China and expect to receive it in the next few days. I see that “Field Guide to the Birds of Vietnam” by Craik & Minh is due to be reprinted this year, but probably not before we leave on our trip. Does anyone have a copy I could borrow or buy? I’ll happily pay for shipping or come get it.

John Fleckenstein