[Tweeters] Beginning birder ID class

Constance Sidles constancesidles at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 09:37:03 PST 2024

Hey tweets, just to let you know that Birds Connect Seattle has made it easy to sign up for a class that I and master birder Jean Trent will be teaching called Our Amazing Seattle Birds. It's a Zoom class geared toward beginning birders and includes numerous field trips (I haven't led any field trips since the pandemic began). To access information about this 8-week class, go to BCS's calendar page, hit the 02/01/24 search button, and scroll down to the class. - Connie, Seattle