[Tweeters] (Correct Link)-Well Tweeters, what do think of this?: “World's first-ever smart binoculars can identify 9,000 birds thanks to built-in AI | Digital Camera World”

B B birder4184 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 10:14:53 PST 2024

They are working on a newer model.  You will be able to progam it to only show you birds that are on your "needs" lists (county, state, country, world whatever).  If you are looking at one not on those lists, it will instead show images of cute kittens, puppies or toddlers.
Another feature will be the ability to not allow you to look at species named after people...it is called the "woke" feature.