[Tweeters] Townsend’s warbler behavior

Emily Birchman stollea at gmail.com
Thu Jan 25 11:02:09 PST 2024

Thanks everyone for your replies to my question about Townsend's Warblers
feeding on the ground and for sharing your observations!
I think the other times I've had them in my yard they've always been
attracted to the suet feeder. The 3 I saw yesterday were in a totally
different part of the yard, far from the feeder. I'm not sure what they
were finding there, but it was interesting to watch.

sincerely,
Emily Birchman