[Tweeters] Hoping for more people like Ruth Taylor in our world

Ed Newbold ednewbold1 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 18:09:25 PST 2024

Hi all,
Back in the early days of the Peregrine project I was always bugging them for photos or opportunities to take them and I was very interested in how the birds were doing. Ruth Taylor's route in those days took her through the Pike Place Market fairly often and on many a slow day we'd talk about Falcons and things and I always learned a lot.
Ruth was so wonderful, so dedicated, so knowledgeable and always fun to talk to and I'll always remember calling the hotline and hearing that wonderful voice.
Thank you Ruth, the world just needs more people like you.
Cheers,
Ed Newbold