[Tweeters] general Q: WA in May

Philip Dickinson pdickins at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 18:35:47 PST 2024

Another great resource, complete with area itineraries, is *A Birder's
Guide to Washington, 2ed*., available in print and online at
https://wabirdguide.org.

Our local Pilchuck Audubon Society in Snohomish County has a May Birdathon.
In addition to our own north Puget Sound area, our team in recent years has
always tried to include the coast (Gray's Harbor and Pacific Counties), a
central Washington area Leavenworth and Cle Elum hotspots in Chelan County,
and from Umptanum/N. Wenas Rd. in Kittitas County to Othello in Adams
County. So much from which to choose based on how much time you have and
specific birds you wish to see.

Phil Dickinson