[Tweeters] Moving sale with binoculars, tripods and bird art

James David Greene merlinblu at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 16 08:19:10 PDT 2024

Hello fellow birders,We're having a moving sale this weekend a I have some collections to unload:Binoculars - mostly compact but good qualityAn older Celestron 60mm scope in great shape7 tripods from travel to full size2 mono podsAnd 10 pieces of bird art.
Please come and see.I would love for my treasures to be shared with the birding community.
Saturday 10 to 3Sunday 11 to 39532 6th Ave NWSeattleThank you, James Greene