[Tweeters] Northern Pygmy-Owl sighting - to report or not report?

Ronda Stark rondastark18 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 08:22:45 PDT 2024

Hi Lukas,

I am glad you are fully considering the ramifications of reporting the
owl's location. I have never seen a Northern Pygmy Owl and although I would
love to see one, I have seen
what happens to other owls whose location is fully identified. I recommend
you do not publish the exact location of the owl!

Ronda